That festive glow is going to be all around really soon, because the festival of lights, Diwali is almost here!
And while there will be sparkling, glittering lights all around, this is a time for you to shine too!
At indē wild, we like to sparkle every day and that is the purpose behind all our products too – to give you skin that glows from within and hair that is strong and beautiful!
But when it is Diwali, there is that desire to sparkle just a little bit more!
So, here we are, with some hair and skin beauty tips that you can try out, this Diwali.
The Skin care steps to follow:
Yes, this is a time to enjoy and celebrate. Yes, this is that time of the year, when you want to dress up and look your best. And obviously, looking your best means that your skin and hair also has to be up to par!
But why fear, when we are here?
At indē wild, you will find not only the products that you need to keep your skin healthy, hydrated and protected, but also all those tips and tricks that you will need for special occasions such as these!
Pre Diwali skincare
- CTM needs to be first and foremost, every single day – whether you are prepping your skin for Diwali or are taking care of your skin on a normal day. Invest in a good quality cleanser or facewash and use it in the morning and night. You need to pick a good quality toner, which works for your skin type and you can finish your morning face ritual with our AM Serum.
- At night, you could use our PM serum, which will lock in the moisture and give you that plump hydrated skin in the morning.
- What you eat and drink will also have a role to play in your Diwali skincare routine – make sure that you are drinking plenty of water through the day and eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies!
- Did you know that sweating is a good way to get your pores clean? Get in some workouts before Diwali – it will not only get you in shape, but also help flush your pores out to give you a natural glow!
- And if you are stepping out, remember the Glow Drops – you need to ensure that your skin is protected against the harsh rays of the sun!