When you wake up in the morning, you spend a good amount of time taking care of your skin – you wash and cleanse your face, you apply a primer and then carefully complete your makeup. A final spritz of your favourite perfume and you feel ready to take on the world!
However, when you come home after a really long day, it’s a different story altogether!
You are so tired that you have no energy to do anything – all you want to do is change into your PJs and get into bed. But more than your morning routine, it’s your night time skin care routine that needs to hold a little extra weight.
Let’s look at this in a simple way – all through the day, your skin is accumulating dirt, sweat, grime and is battling the effects of pollution. By the end of the day, even though it might not look like it, your skin has become ground zero for a variety of bacteria. You might have invited everything from basic rashes to acne. If you don’t take the time to cleanse your skin properly, you might as well as bid farewell to healthy skin.
It’s understandable that you are tired and want nothing more than your bed at night, but setting up a simple night skin care routine is a must, if you want skin that is truly healthy. And after all, only healthy skin can have that glow that you want!
And you really don’t need to do a lot – just three basic steps and it should be enough:
- Start with cleaning your face – If you have been wearing makeup, then you need to start with a good quality micellar water, which will help remove all oil-based makeup. In case you don’t have makeup, then a gentle facewash or cleanser will be enough. You need to make sure that you use high-grade products and clean water to clean your skin. Do pay attention to remove all traces of makeup or product from your eyes, lips and every corner of the face.
- Your next step needs to be toning your skin – what toning does is remove all the excess oil from your skin, without stripping it of any natural moisture. When your skin is free of any excess oil, it has a more even tone; a good quality toner can also help clear out the pores of your skin. This step of toning is also in preparation of getting the skin ready for the last part of the routine, which is moisturising.
- Most people feel that the night skin care routine for oily skin does not need any moisturising, but that could not be further from the truth. Even oily skin needs moisturising, but you need to choose your product with care, because it needs to nourish, without leading to excess oil build-up.
While you could go and invest in three or more separate products, there is always the option of coming to indē wild first. Because with our absolutely awesome PM Sunset Restore Serum, you can reduce the three steps of your routine to just two!
So, all you have to do is wash your face really well and then apply an adequate amount of our PM Sunset Restore Serum and you are done!
Why do we say that – well, because our one product can help your skin repair, rejuvenate and recuperate, all while you are sound asleep, making this one of the best night skin care routine products, ever!
At indē wild, we are all about combining the magic of ayurveda with the science of chemistry, which led to the birth of our trademark Ayurvedistry! In our PM serum, instead of retinol, we chose to use the plant alternative Bakuchiol which is not only safe for all skin types, but also much gentler on the skin. It can unclog and clean out the pores, while increasing skin elasticity and giving you much more even toned skin – pretty much what a normal toner would do. In addition to that, bakuchiol also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can give your skin the protection it needs.
Apart from bakuchiol, this serum also contains:
- Squalene – a powerful antioxidant that can soothe your skin, while providing essential hydration and fighting the actions of free radicals
- Tripeptide complex – gives your younger looking skin by improving skin firmness
- Amla – a natural astringent, it can help tighten the pores and give you that feeling of clean skin
- Saffron – an age-old secret from the annals of ayurveda, saffron can help reduce dark spots, give you even tone and brighter skin
- Rosehip oil – a powerhouse of fatty acids and antioxidants, this oil can not only moisturise your skin, but also help with cell regeneration, giving your younger looking skin
With our one single product, our PM Sunset Restore Serum, you can skip the toning and moisturising steps, giving you those extra minutes of blissful sleep. And no matter what the weather – summers or winters, no matter what your skin type, this truly is the one stop solution.
So, pick your bottle of indē wild’s PM Sunset Restore Serum today!