After investing more than 2 years in research and development, we are proud to present you with our brand-new Moonlight Scalp Serum!
What we like to call a little bit of magic in a bottle, is actually an ayurvedic serum for hair growth that has been created to ‘skin-ify your scalp’!
Most of us tend to forget that the scalp is actually skin, a living breathing organ of our body that needs just as much care as any other part of the body.
When you use our AM Sunrise Glow Serum in the morning and our PM Sunset Restore Serum before you hit the bed, why not do a little something for your scalp and hair too?
The thought behind creating this natural hair serum was to give some nutrient rich ‘food’ to the scalp. It was simple enough – only from a healthy scalp can you expect hair that is nourished, thick, strong and beautiful. So, our Moonlight Scalp Serum is your daily routine for your scalp and hair to keep them healthy and revitalised!
All you need to do, is give your scalp a couple of minutes, every night and you will wake up to hair that is better every single day.
This serum is designed to protect and nourish the ‘microbiome’ of your scalp – this means that it will take care of the pH balance, the bacterial levels and overall, ensure that your scalp is moisturised and conditioned, creating the perfect platform for health, thick, strong hair to grow!
What makes this serum to potent:
Each and every hair on our head goes through three stages:
- The anagen phase, when the hair is growing actively
- The catagen phase, which is also known as the transition stage, where your hair is done growing
- The resting or telogen phase, when the hair is getting ready to fall out.
Every single ingredient in this scalp serum has been chosen with care to help keep the hair more active during the anagen phase and increase the hair growth. In addition to that, the formulation will also help control the hair loss during the resting phase, which can contribute to visible more volume.
And when we say that this serum is super light, we kid you not! This 98% natural formulation is aqueous based, which means that it is almost as light as water.
But don’t be fooled by the lightweight nature – there are some heavy hitters in terms of ingredients here:
- Redensyl™, Procapil™ and Baicapil™ from the world of chemistry
- Caffeine, Burdock Root, gotu kola, Bhringraj, moringa and amla from the pages of ayurveda
When you apply this ayurvedic serum to your scalp, you will notice that there is no greasy or sticky feeling, either on your hands or on your head. The water-based serum gets absorbed in minutes, making this the perfect overnight product. Just apply to your scalp and as you sleep the serum will work its magic, improving your hair from within.
Wondering what regular usage of this serum can do? Here it is:
- It improves the overall health of your scalp and hair
- The ingredients are meant to soothe your scalp, while moisturising and conditioning it
- A healthy scalp becomes the ground for reduced hair loss and better hair growth
- The hair that does grow will be stronger, thicker and healthier and this will give you more volume
- It can also help tackle other hair problems such as premature greying and dandruff
Using this ultra-light scalp serum is super simple – take one or two pipettes full of the serum and apply directly to clean and dry scalp. You might want to concentrate on the areas of your scalp, where you are seeing more thinning or hair loss. Then use your fingers to spread the serum all across your scalp. Unlike Champi, you need not cover your hair with the serum – just the scalp.
Within seconds the formulation will have been absorbed; you will feel like you haven’t applied anything at all! And because it is that light and non-greasy, you can use it daily. If you are not wanting to use it daily, try to use it at least thrice a week, for the best results. And don’t worry, you will not have any product buildup, which means that you can use it at night and not be hassled about washing it off next morning.
Does this mean that you use only the Moonlight Scalp Serum and forget to Champi?
- Champi is a nourishing hair oil that, when applied to the entire length of your hair and scalp will ensure better hair health. This serum needs to be applied only to the scalp and the magical ingredients will take over from there!
- With Champi hair oil, think of it as more of a stress busting ritual – you warm the oil, you gently massage it into the scalp and you allow the sense of calm to take you over. The Moonlight serum needs less than a minute of your time – apply the serum to the scalp and just massage to ensure that your scalp is covered!
- While Champi will help control the frizz of your hair and help improve the texture and shine, this serum is meant more as a revitalizer that can help reduce hair loss and aid to stimulate new hair growth.
So, think of the Moonlight Serum as your AM and PM serums – something you need to apply daily and the Champi hair oil continues to be your pampering weekend ritual!
This high-performance, lightweight combination of ayurveda and chemistry is just what your scalp and hair needs – let them become healthy, long and strong!
More on the ingredients in the next blog!