Losing hair is a never a happy feeling – whether you see too much hair on your hair brush or on the bathroom floor, it is a feeling of genuine worry. And while losing a few hair a day is fine, if you are noticing a genuine loss of volume, then there could be some serious problems coming your way.
It is important to understand that hair loss is often caused due to certain problems and factors – while some could be medical, there can be factors that are more lifestyle or habit based. Before you can even get into how to avoid hair fall naturally, you need to understand the root causes first.
What causes hair fall and hair breakage?
Hair loss and breakage are common concerns that can affect our confidence and overall well-being. Understanding the causes behind hair loss, comprehending the causes of breakage, and discovering natural remedies are essential steps in achieving a head full of healthy and vibrant hair.
- Deficiencies – In case your diet is imbalanced, too fast food heavy, low on natural nutrients, then too you could notice hair loss. When there is an inadequate intake of essential nutrients, such as iron, zinc, and vitamins, your hair shafts become weak and more prone to breakage.
- Excessive styling - Frequent use of heat styling tools, tight hairstyles, and chemical treatments can weaken the hair structure, leading to breakage.
- Stress and lifestyle factors - High stress levels, poor sleep, and an unhealthy lifestyle can have a profound impact on hair health, leading to increased hair fall.
- Environmental damage - Exposure to harsh environmental elements, such as sun, wind, and pollution, can strip the hair of its natural oils and contribute to breakage.
- Poor hair care practices – Over washing, using harsh hair products, and brushing wet hair vigorously can damage the hair shaft and lead to hair loss.
What are the tips to control hair fall naturally. There are so many ways in which you can reduce hair fall naturally and here are the best ways to do so:
- We understand that you like your styling products and the way your hair appears fantastic after blow drying or setting those curls. But your hair is not benefiting much from the heat that these tools tend to use. Make use of these tools sparingly, that is, only when absolutely necessary, and try to stick to the cool setting, as much as possible.
- Similar to the styling tools, save the chemical-based treatments for times when you really need them. It's likely that any treatment you receive from your hairdresser uses harsh chemicals that won't really help in the long run.
- In order to give your hair a kinder treatment, you should even convert to sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners. More and more brands are now offering sulfate and paraben free options, when it comes to hair products and you need to make the switch.
- Take a trip to your favorite salon once every 4 months or so to get a trim – whether you choose to get just a quick trim or want to try out a completely new hair style, make sure that you get all those split ends removed. Removing split ends ensures that the damage does not travel up the hair shaft, weakening the hair completely.
- If you are someone who is constantly tying your hair up in tight braids and buns, it might be time to change that. While you don’t want to leave your hair open all the time, you don’t want to tie them up too tightly either. Loose braids and buns, soft scrunchies and hair ties are the way to go!
- Make sure you eat a diet high in proteins, vitamins, and minerals. Foods that promote healthy hair include eggs, almonds, seafood, and leafy greens. Additionally, keep in mind that staying hydrated is essential for both healthy hair and beautiful skin. Keep that bottle of water handy at all times!
- Wash your hair when it feels extremely dirty or at the most twice a week. Additionally, you should think about oiling your hair before to washing it – trust us, your hair will thank you!
- Yes, oiling your hair is a great way to protect, nourish and nurture your hair – if you are looking to preventing hair fall naturally, then investing in a good quality hair oil and giving your hair a pampering massage, at least once a week is a must.
- Pick a good quality hair serum as well, because it can offer an additional layer of protection to your hair strands, reduce frizz and leave your scalp and hair feeling healthier.
Perhaps one of the easiest ways to fight hair fall naturally is to pick a bottle of Champi Hair Oil and Moonlight Scalp Serum and make them part of your regular haircare routine.
- Our Champi Hair Oil, which is a powerful combination of several oils and ayurvedic herbs, can be used as a weekly self pampering routine. When this combination of coconut oil, argan oil, and castor oil, hibiscus, Indian gooseberry, Bhringraj and marigold is warmed up and massaged into the hair and scalp, you get immense benefits. The ingredients will deeply nourish the hair, while the act of massaging with improve blood circulation, encouraging better hair growth.
- Our Moonlight Scalp Serum, has been kept a water based formula, so that you can use it every day! This advanced Ayurvedistry™ scalp serum has been formulated with the primary intention to help accelerate hair growth and increase hair density in such a manner that you can see it! An intelligent complex of Redensyl™, Procapil™, Baicapil™ and ayurvedic powerhouses like caffeine, burdock root and Indian gooseberry, this serum will improve the scalp micro-biome and lead to new hair growth!
At indē wild, we aim at offering maximum benefits with minimal efforts – our hair oil and serum have been created with just that intention – make a few changes in your lifestyle, include our oil and serum and see how gorgeous your hair becomes!