FEATURED | Mar 16, 2023
Self-love is in the Air!
Its always good to indulge in a little self-love – some skin care, some hair care and a more vibrant you!
You spend so much time taking care of everyone and everything around you – you are either running errands or are trying to meet your deadlines. Whether you are a full time mom or you are trying to get your startup on its feet, you must have had several sleepless nights and at some point of time, all this will take its toll on you. If you pause just a moment and take a long look at yourself, you just might see that your skin is looking tired and your hair just doesn’t have that life that it once did. You might have picked what you thought were the best self care products online, but are you really sure that it is doing what it is supposed to do?
Not sure, are you?
No matter how busy you are, no matter how bogged down you feel, its necessary that every single day, you take a few moments to just breathe and indulge in some self love!
Wondering how to do that? Well, here are some ideas:
- When you wake up in the morning, take a moment to just stretch in the bed – savor that moment when everything is still silent and you have the time to listen to your own thoughts.
- Once up, as you get ready for the day and are busy in the kitchen, brew a cuppa for yourself and whether you choose to sit down on the porch or on your favorite armchair, take the time to savor it.
- While taking a bath, make sure that you use a body wash that you like, because that lingering scent will allow you to feel energized to face the day.
- Your morning routine, should include self-care products that will not allow you to feel a little bit of extra love for yourself, but also protect and nourish your skin. We suggest that you pick a bottle of our AM Sunrise Glow serum, which with the goodness of ashwagandha, turmeric and 15% vitamin C, will give your skin that natural glow that you will fall in love with!
- As you rush out the door to drop the little ones off at school or to do the weekly grocery shopping, take the time to remember the bottle of AM Sunscreen Glow Drops! 15 minutes before you step out, the suggested amount and a quick but gentle application will not only give you that second to yourself, it will also protect you from the harmful rays of the sun! This is actually one of the essential self care products that you should invest in.
- Driving need not be stressful – why not use this time to listen to some music or perhaps you get the latest audio book and listen to that! Or maybe, if you can take a friend along on the drive, take the time to indulge in some cheery conversations! And if you have your little ones with you, this could be a good time to play a quick game of “I spy”!
- There is always something that can make you smile, as long as you are willing to take the time – at the grocery store, you could find your favorite flowers, or how about that adorable puppy in the car next to yours at the traffic light? Just take the time to look around, because something you love might just be around!
- When the day is winding down, you need to unwind too – why not run a warm bath and just soak the day away? You could light some scented candles or perhaps your favorite bath bomb in the water – the choice is yours.
- Do take the time to remove all the makeup that you might have applied during the day – with the help of a mild cleanser, remove all traces of the day you have had! Because then it would be time for our PM Sunset Restore Serum; as you head to bed, you really need to restore not just your energy, but also your skin. One of the truly magical products for skin care has to be this night time skin care routine from indē wild; the natural goodness of Bakuchiol, along with gooseberry and saffron joins hands with squalene and tripeptide complex, all of which will repair your skin and aid in rejuvenation, while you get in a good night’s sleep!
- And don’t forget your hair – your crowning glory needs a little TLC every now and then. One of the easiest ways to pamper your hair is with one of the best hair care products – Champi hair oil. In India, Champi refers to a gentle hair massage with warm oils and what better way to do it as a part of your self love routine. Take 2-3 pipettes of the oil in a bowl and pop it in the microwave for a few seconds. Now gently massage the warm oil into your scalp and hair and leave it in, either overnight or at least for a few hours, before washing it off.
Self love ain’t all that tough; just remember that no one can love you more than you yourself – love the way you look, be comfortable in your skin and remember that you are allowed to take a little time for yourself!